Monday, March 09, 2009

Darn it, they got me doing Karaoke again!

I met some incredibly talented folks at SANS 2009 this year.  Ryan, Jason, Don, Zoher and I hung out with Ed Skoudis, Mike Poor, Larry Pesce, and others.

Ryan truly has an evil mind (this is a good thing, in our field), and I was impressed with Don's massive cahones for his efforts over at EthicalHacker.net (and also for owning a bar while owning a software company!).

One evening we spent some time chatting with Ed Skoudis after one of his talks at the local Sushi bar.  I didn't have Sushi since I'd just eaten, but somehow (it must have been the mojito), Mike Poor convinced a few of us to join him on stage for a dead-on (umm, not) rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody.  It was fun, but not to be attempted without some liquid courage (at least not with my singing voice).

By the way, Jason, thanks for posting the tamer pictures.

No comments: